your wedding planS
Being able to photograph a Wedding is a gratifying experience. What a privilege it is to capture this beautiful moment with my lens! I feel blessed every time I am chosen to photograph the biggest celebration of love that there is!
A few tips:
1. Make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride will be getting ready (window light). This makes a world of difference in your images! I promise!
2. If possible, try to have all bridal details together before the photographer arrives. (Dress, jewelry, shoes, bouquet, garter, veil, etc) This will make the detail shots more efficient!
3. Keep the area near the window free of trash, bags, snacks, etc. This will be where the bride will be putting on her dress!
4. Allow more time than you think you need to get ready! It’s better to be safe than rushed!
5. Relax and have fun! You’re getting MARRIED!! =)
No two weddings are the same. Please fill out the Wedding Questionnaire below and return it to me no longer than eight weeks prior to the Wedding Day. The sooner, the better. This way, we can make sure your Wedding Photography needs are served flawlessly.
Once I have received this information I might contact you with comments, questions and suggestions. If a question does not apply to your Wedding please answer N/A.
I can't wait to learn more about your Wedding Plans!